LETTER FROM THE PUBLISHER

A New Beginning...

I hope you enjoyed the holidays as much
as I was able to. I'm really looking forward
to kicking things off in 2009.

In this first issue of the year I’d like to
provide you with a few important
selling-related updates and reminders
you should be aware of as you prepare
your listings for the new year.

eBay has instituted some new policies
that older sellers will need to be aware
of and make changes accordingly.
This includes what types of payments
you can say you may or may not accept!

If the economy has you down with the
rest of the world, I've included some
great information with some new ideas to get
you going on making a few extra bucks in
these hard times.

Thank you for your support.

Here’s to a successful 2009!
Coach Danny

No comments: