Driving Traffic with Your Market Stats Tools


Real Estate Blogger, Colleen Kulikowski, and Virtual Results Support Manager, Leah Marks, discuss the benefits and uses of the Market Stats tools in driving traffic to a realtor or property investment site.

Colleen has years of experience blogging on her real estate sites and has been successful at getting many buyers and sellers from those efforts.

With a little planning you can drive significant traffic to your website. Today, Market Reports are the backbone of my website. The good news is that good content doesn’t have to be complicated!

In July of 2006, I wrote my first post. I labored for days on what I was going to first write about.  Once I decided on Market Reports, it took me a couple of hours to create a simple market report.   Today I maintain more than 80 market reports and each one takes me less than 5 minutes to update.

These market reports are some of the most popular posts on my site and they can be on yours too!  A small investment in time on your part can pay you big dividends in the future. Market reports are simple to create and update.  Run some stats off of your MLS (or other info source site) and publish. Just remember to give credit and use a disclaimer if required. To get you started, here is the format I use (see the live report here). Feel free to use it as a template.

Watch the demo video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32GmynP89Ic

No comments: