New Software Shows How To Publish On Kindle Faster

BY Chris Guthrie
I gotta admit, I was a Kindle skeptic for a long time.
I never wanted to be a best selling author, I wanted to be a marketer. But things changed when I saw the results that people were having. Now I have several books in the works and today there's a brand new tool that makes it possible to more quickly and easily format and publish books on the Kindle.
In fact, I was just about to release my latest brand new Amazon Wordpress plugin this month, but I'm actually going to give you a chance to get it as a free bonus.
Check out this video of this new Kindle software here:
As with anything I recommend I've spent some time using this software and it's a huge time saver because it helps you more easily format and publish books on the Kindle.

No comments: