LETTER FROM THE PUBLISHER

Greetings and a Happy Spring to all my readers.

With the arrival of the new season, it's time to clear
out all your old inventory and have a sale. Or maybe
it's time to try out a new product you found and see
how it moves?

If you need an idea for a new product, I may have
found one for you while watching the late night TV.
Sometimes the most amazing products come up that
everyone can use and would be easy to market to a
select niche and be simple to ship too! Read about
the magicJack in this month's New Product Source
section below. If I didn't require my telephone
line for DSL, I'd be very tempted to shut off
my line!

Also read about some other places to sell your
products online, besides eBay, in the Top Auction
Tools article I've put together for you.

Let me know about your success using these
resources...

To Your Success,
Coach Danny

No comments: