LETTER FROM THE PUBLISHER

It is with great excitement and anticipation for a world of success to you that I created this newsletter for!

Since coaching others on how to begin or improve their online marketing using websites or just listing auctions on eBay, I have wanted to be able to share my knowledge and have it available in one place that is easily accessable.

This month's issue is dedicated to the beginning online marketer wanting to try out selling their item on ebay armed with some basic information to help make their first sale as profitable as possible.

I'm including some of my tried and true basics for figuring out the best time to list and end an auction as well as few other those "tricks the Powersellers use."

There no real tricks - just doing a little research can pay off BIG!

Have a safe Halloween,
Coach Danny

No comments: